Are you looking to sell your data but don’t know where to start? Do you already sell your data but find it hard to keep up with the extract and count demands? If so, DDS list management could be just what you need.
For list owners and list brokers
The essential features of DDS’s list management service are:
- Initial data load free of charge, subsequent updates free of charge
- Data improved against the Post Office Address File (PAF) and kept in good condition
- Data cleaned against the MPS file monthly – free of charge
- Customer complaints or removals done immediately on request
- All orders flagged and totally excluded from subsequent supplies
- Intelligent supply strategy to minimise list fatigue
- Any number of client seeds added at random to list supply for tracking usage
- No selection charges
- Simple charging structure
- Orders usually supplied same day as receipt of order (usually within 24 hours maximum)
- All counts provided on request
Extra services available
- Gone-away suppression against suppression files we hold.
- Deceased suppression against Mortascreen from Wilmington Millennium and ReAD Bereavement Register
- NCOA re-directions to new addresses.
- GAS Reactive – Re-directions to new address